Mobikoma is a concept phone is based on modules and this attention-grabbing concept consists of square shaped elements which helps to each other via micro locks. Moreover, when all blocks are join together that will give birth to a phone or tablet. This Mibikoma multi-functional concept is given by designer Kamil Izrailov.
Furthermore, Mobikoma’s module has its own power supply and computing processor making it a powerful individual. However, the purpose is to use them collectively like a phone. Furthermore, there are ohter two specific elements which dedicates to the SIM storage within the phone memory and microphone. In the end, enjoy with the pros of a mini cell phone and a full sized tablet with Mobikom/Mabikoma.
- Design a mini cell phone sized 22mm x 44mm x 6mm.
- Maximal size can be 1.5m x 2m.
- 54 elements – the tablet computer
- 2 elements – little cell phone
- 18 elements – cell phone – backside
- On the key elements programmed buttons are there
- Other elements are without buttons.
- On the lateral surfaces in the middle of the fixing tape there are apertures.
- The locks of elements become apart after pushing by pin or similar subject in these apertures.
- You can design a new needed form from these elements.
- The touch screen needs thermal and kinetic operator energy for charging with the help of special adapter.
- This tablet include all kinds of wireless communications.